How It Works
• Consultations on legal aspects by future law leading attorneys experienced in supporting token sales
• Review and recommendations: Token legal concept, White Paper, landing page
• Does this work for you? Insight into the tech that suits YOUR needs
• Smart Contract Management System
• Wallet setup
• Developer walkthrough of tech and how to operate
• Demo for the Trading apps
• Guidelines to operate the trending apps like immediate bitcoin test
• Aggressive marketing that is driven by data and fueled by bots
• Exchange Listing and Negotiations.
• Listings on CoinMarketCap and others
• Bounty Program consult
• Consultations by marketing experts on deployment of marketing tools
• Access to large database of accredited investors
What is Hello Otto?
Hello Otto is our digital automation tool.
He selects your target market and then starts the automation process.
Otto will then skim through profiles and send a custom invitation.
Social Marketing Director
Senior Front-End Developer
News & Press
Investor Town Hall Show
Project ICO CEO Steve Hyduchak Talks PlexCoin Scam Shutdown, Smart Contracts & $NEO
ProjectICO explain shift from Ethereum to NEO – NEO News Today
ProjectICO, a turn-key ICO solution based in Releigh, NC held an AMA on the NEO subreddit today answering many questions about their service.
NEO Price Surpasses $39 as Rumor Mill Hits Its Stride
It certainly appears to be the season to pump altcoins, by the look of things. After we saw a few different cryptocurrencies get their pump on, NEO appears to be the latest in line.
What is NEO?
NEO is a blockchain project that utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts, and to realize a “smart economy” with a distributed network.
How does ProjectICO generate addresses for each investor?
Each investor has their own unique address that corresponds to the cryptocurrency they use. It is associated with a unique identifier. ProjectICO supplies an open source software that a startup holding an ICO may use. This software generate private kets and a public address. The system requires only the public address to allow a transaction.
How is NEO different than Ethereum?
NEO supports many additional code bases (e.g. C#, VB.Net, F#, Java, Kotlin) while Ethereum has it’s own proprietary language called Solidity, which requires developers to learn that before any development can take place. This means a longer learning curve and barrier to entry which could hinder the number of developers that can enter the ecosystem.
Why Choose ProjectICO?
We aim to be different than our competition. Not only is our cost less than half of others; but we strive to bring transparency and credibility to the crypto world. We are a U.S. based company with a team that is also U.S. based and has experience on multiple projects already. We have partnerships with the leading law firms and technical teams that we will ensure you are most well equipped to be forward thinking in approaching your token sale.
Can we use ProjectICO for only one service?
Absolutely. If you want to leverage our insight for legal or marketing only then we are happy to arrange our services. We will evaluate where you are in the process and make our recommendations.
Want to learn more? Send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we can.